Friday, August 2, 2013

The Life & Times of Temple and Porsha 

The girls didn't win much of anything gambling at the Elite.  But it was fun and they had money to burn.  Back at home Temple, spent some time on her pc chatting with old clients. Letting them know she was back in town and her services were open for anyone who still needed her.  Her type of job relies heavily on personal calls from clients.  
Porsha spent some time doing what she loves...  Painting...
Later, she felt like a game of pool... "Temple come play a game of pool with your!"   8-|

Still feeling depressed over the loss of her parents, Temple just wanted to go to bed.
"Maybe tomorrow night Porsh. I just wanna go to sleep now.."  :-/

                         
Porsha, really wished she could get the old Temple back.  But after the little spat they had at the Elite, she knew better than to push her.  She would just have to wait..  So she called it a night herself, and went to bed.

                         
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...   :-P

Early the next morning...  This time Temple didn't stay in her bed sulking. She got up and started cleaning up the kitchen.  Porsha, has a sloppy habit of leaving her dishes and uneaten food all over the place.  :-/  



"phew, everything in here is spoiled." said Temple to herself.
Looks likes she's gonna have to take a trip to the market.

At least the supermarket is not too far form the apt.
But as Temple rode her bike to the market in the cold, she decided it was time to get herself a new car.
 Not kool riding a bike in the snow. :-)


Wish, Granted..  :-)


By the time Porsha woke up there was fresh waffles ready and waiting, thanks to Temple running to the market.
But since its Friday, Porsha is more concerned about what club will be hot tonight.   :-)
She checks E-news for the latest info

"Morning Porsh.. Greeted Temple as she went for a cup of coffee.
"Hey gurl. Im checking the club listing for tonight. I know you gonna hang with your gurl right?" asked Porsha.

"I dunno Porsh.   I don't think I'm ready for all that yet.
Actually I never was really into it.  I don't like strange crowds. You know that."  answered Temple.

                           

"Yeah but its Friday.. You always go out with me on Friday's...
You know what never mind. I don't wanna push you. Just let me know when your ready to hang. "  :-/



"You madd?" asked Temple
"Naw dog,  I'm totally cool.  Theres a new spot called the Lounge. E-news said its gonna be rocking tonight.
You can bet your bottom dollar I'm gonna be all up in that piece,  and be Fabulous!
Your the one gonna miss out." said Porsha.. 



"Well I got a new car today." announced Temple.




 "Whaaa? Really? what'd ya get? Wait let me guess...  A Jeep. no, a Ferrari.. Ohh I know you got, one of them Volvo's."
"Nope I got a Renault Fluence."  said Temple matter of factly.


Porsha suddenly began to hack and cough as she almost choked on her waffets.  
"Cough Cough Hack... A what!!?  you mean one of them electric cars?"  
"Yeah. all white too. my favorite color." answered Temple.





" But out all that bread Ma, you went and brought the cheapest car you could find? Come on Temple, don't you think your worth more than some cheap put put car? You cant be that cheap. what the thing cost cha? like 1000?"


"It cost 1500 if you must know.  And I like it thank you very much.
Besides I don't need no flashy automobile that goes way too fast and probably will kill me."  replied Temple defensively.

Temple went to get ready for work.
She really didn't care if  Porsha thought her car was cool or not, she liked it just fine.
Besides she had other dreams for that money. Like building her very own dance studio one day.
She is going to hold onto that money and hopefully see her dream come true.

With fall in full swing, it was time to dress a little warmer.  Simgod is loving those boots..  :-)

As temple gussied up in the mirror, checking  for any pimples, she noticed for the first time just how angry she looked.  She realized then that she had to shake this depressed feeling or she would miss out on life.
Who wants to live life unhappily?  Today she's gonna make a conscious effort to be happier.



Temple, hoped in her new car and headed off to the dance studio.  It was still two hours before the place would open. But Temple, likes to get her quiet time and warm up before the clients roll in.



I added this pic, just because i like it!  :-P


As she walked through the empty lobby towards the elevator, she hoped sims would come in for their dance work outs.  Its Saturday, and sims tend to want to go out and have fun rather than work. No clients, No Cash. :-/

Once inside the quiet studio, she turned on the classical radio station and began her warm up's. :-)


Meanwhile...
I find Porsha, going to Essence salon for a little pampering before work.  :-)

The stylist greeted Porsha right at the door. "Welcome Miss. I'm Glenda the stylist, how can i assist your today?"  
"Girl that hair of yours is fLY! Your gonna have to hook me up next time I come up in here. But right now I just want a nice deep tissue massage."  said Porsha.

Pampering before work is totally awesome.  :-)


She even had time for a quick foot massage and complimentary drink.
"Ohhhhhh yessss this is niiiccee... "  :-)

                           
Meanwhile, Outside the skies opened up. dumping a heavy rain fall..  :-/



Luckily the rain didn't keep sims away from the Dance Studio.  Temple, has plenty of clients to keep her busy.  :-)


"Alright Summer, stretch them arms!  Thats right stretch them high.. Great great, your doing great!"   :-)
Temple, happily taught her clients and made a nice amount of cash.
Stay tuned for more of the Life & Times of Porsha and Temple in the City.
                         




1 comment:

  1. Awesome start Tammy! I love all the cc. The dance studio is very nice :-) I look forward to seeing more :-) I also added your blog to my page and added myself as a "follower".

    ReplyDelete