Saturday, August 3, 2013

Part 2- The Life & Times of Temple and Porsha in the City


Hi fellow simmers!
Welcome back to the lives of Temple and Porsha in the city.
We left of with Temple making two very important decisions today.
One she's going to  drop her depression over the death of her elderly parents, and Two she brought a brand new car.  :-)



Temple is at work training her clients.
This guys name is Sean Nhmo.  He's never been to the dance studio before.
But his fiance Autumn loves coming here and wanted to share the experience with her fiance.
Temple makes sure he gets a good work out and will leave wanting to come back again.




Sean, sure was getting his money's worth.  Temple worked him and worked him until his arms got tired and gave way.  
"Ok Temple! I think I had enough for today."  said Sean breathing heavily.


"Ok Sean, I'll let you quit for today, only because your new to the studio.  But I hope you will return for some more." said Temple wishfully..


 "Sure, I guess I can do that. I mean my fiance thinks highly of you and from what I just experienced I'd say your the real deal. Never thought I'd get such tough training from a dance instructor."


It was one o'clock, Lunch break.
Temple took a quick shower before heading out to grab some lunch and maybe take a few photos of the city.


The weather was being relentless.
So eating outside like she had planned was no longer an option.
Temple decides to eat at Eugis. Its right next door and the prices are cheap. 



Fish & Chips and lemonade... Yum!   :-)


Temple, was able to get a few lovely shots in Eugis newly remodeled Bar.
But for some reason her camera stopped working.  She had to use her cell phone camera instead.
After work she's decided she's going to go to Sam's Discount Electronics to get a new one.



Lunch Break over.  Back to work! :-)



Meanwhile...
 Porhsa, has just finished her shift at the theater.
She's on her way to CQ Fashions for a new outfit for tonight.  




Everyone who knows fashion knows CQ Fashions is thee place to go to looks hot.
Since Porsha earned herself a promotion to roadi  and scored a 359 simoleon bonus, she spares no expense in getting the hottest most expensive outfit she can find.  



After a few alterations in the styling room. Miss Thang, was ready for her night out on the town.



"Thats right busters, Take a look at what a REAL diva, looks like!"   :-P


There were quiet a few guys in the club.
But Porsha, is very picky about who she spends her time with.
Only the cutest and hottest need apply...



Suddenly while Porsha danced on the floor she spotted the back of his neatly combed jet black hair.
She had found that special one to begin her evening with.  

"Mmhmm, that looks like a nice piece of candy.  let me hurry up and scoop him up. Before some hefer, suddenly gets a sweet tooth."



When he turned around, his front was as hot as his back."Hey there cutie pie." greeted porsha.
"You know I just HAD to come over here and introduce you to thee fiercest woman in this club, right? Hehe, I'm Porsha.."     



"My your a forward one. Aren't afraid to speak your mind, are you? I like that.
I'm Sean. Nice to meet you, Porsha."  

8-0 (isn't this guy engaged? to some girl named autumn?)


The two got to know each other a little more on the dance floor.  She learned he's with law enforcement.  and is a flirt.  
"Sooo Porsha? would it be forward of me to tell you I'm dying to kiss you, right now?"  
"Would it be forward of me to tell ya I'm already planning our wedding?"  
she laughed.  :-)


Porsha and Sean ordered some food and chose to take seats outside under the umbrellas in the rain.
"So Mr. Cutie pie, do you have a girl waiting on ya at home?"



"Well, I live alone if thats what your trying to know."


"Ewww, You know thats NOT what I'm scratching at.  Don't play games with a Playa, Sean. Let me know the deal. Are you hooked up or not?" 


"I'm not playing games. I'm not married, nor do i have a steady girl friend.  But I do date, I do have girls  in my life. Do any of them live with me? No.  But that can be subject to change."  said Sean.  
:-/ (Obviously this guy is lying. He already said he had a fiance to Temple when he was at the dance studio. But yet he seems so comfortable in his lie..  Almost like he's done this before.)  



"Thats all I needed to know cutie pie.  A sistah just needs to know if its worth running this race and messing up my gucci pumps. Judging by your answer I guess your worth it." smiled Porsha...
"Hahaha, you really have a way with words Porsha. I must admit I'm curious in getting to know more about you."
 smiled Sean.  (simgod says yeah right sarcastically)  :-/


Meanwhile back at home.
Temple was enjoying a quiet night alone in her solitude.
She developed the photos she took during lunch.
She never did get that new camera from Sam's Discount Electronics.
They didn't have any in stock..
None of her photos were really worth selling.
So she kept them for herself , handing them on her wall.  :-)


She spent the rest of her evening, doing her third love.  Sculpting..  :-)


Temple, often gets lost in the hours when she's doing something she loves, like sculpting.  
It was well after one in the morning before her eyes got droopy and her legs became wobbly.
Its time for bed.  



Back at the lounge. Porsha and Sean spent their entire time together, dancing,  flirting and giggling at each others flirtatious jokes. To the outside world these two would look like a loving couple.  :-/




The club was finally closing down for the night.  All the patrons poured out onto the streets.
Porsha and Sean already said goodnight to each other inside.
They both left the club feeling like they just had a great date.



She went home with high hopes of seeing Sean again...
Will she find out about his Fiance?
Will she even care if she does find out?
Tune back soon for Part 3.  Thanks for reading...





1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was great! I love how you add in the simgods feelings too. Helps direct how I as the reader should feel. I also love that it wasn't too long. Sometimes if entries get too lengthy its hard to not get distracted by RL before I can finish. I look forward to the next entry!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete